Best Pregnancy Shoes: How To Buy The Best Products In 2018
Pregnancy is generally associated with a lot of changes in the normal body functioning. Some of these changes will include back pains, swelling of the feet and increase in weight. All these changes will have an ultimate effect on how you walk and do your normal routines.
This is why there is the dire need for special kind of shoes to help women go through this period of pregnancy more comfortably. During the nine months, having a pair of the best pregnancy shoes will do you wonders in alleviating your pains hence easing things up for you as you do your daily walkouts.
You will need shoes that will give you and your baby the best time possible by normalizing things up and giving you the best fashionable look. We are here to ensure you do exactly so. In this article, you will find the five best pregnancy shoes that we have sampled out for you. But before you do so, let’s get you guided appropriately.
What You Should Keep In Mind When Looking For The Best Pregnancy Shoes
- Textile material
- Synthetic sole
- Resalyte cushioning
- Flexible outsole
- Rear heel up
This is one of the best shoe brands for pregnant women. These shoes stand out to be one of the best pregnancy shoes as they do not have shoelaces. You will not have time to bend down low so that you can tie the laces. Instead, you will just have to slip them on your feet. They feature a comfort cushioning construction that will give you enough support.
On the sole are Goimpulse sensors which give a responsive feedback. These shoes can practically be used anywhere. You can use them when going shopping or when doing your morning or evening walks. They have an excellent material construction that is durable and will resist any terrain.
They are also available in different colors which leaves with the option of choosing from your favorite colors. What’s more, they are lightweight which makes them suitable for pregnant women like you. Walking on these shoes will offer so much comfort. They are also beautiful with a decorative stitching design making them fashionable and elegant.
|Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Slip-On Walking Shoe, Black, 8.5 M US||8667 Reviews||$39.99||Buy on Amazon|
- They are lightweight which makes them suitable for pregnant women to use for walking
- The resalyte cushioning offers excellent comfort for sensitive and swollen legs
- The flexible outsole offers good performance when walking on them
- Material construction is textile and synthetic which makes the shoes sturdy and durable
- Rear heel pull allows a responsive impact when walking. This offers an excellent stability and comfort that is necessary for pregnant women
- They have concentrated their comfort around the leg instead of under the leg
- Fabric material
- Rubber sole
- Heel measure close to around 0.75 inches
- The platform is approximately 0.5 inches
These classic sidewalk shoes will help you cruise around with ease. You will be able to do whether around the house, backyard or even on the sidewalks. This is because they provide a chilled vibe of comfort and support that is necessary for your mood and good for the baby.
They are made with a textile lining and feature some added antibacterial additives designed to reduce odor. For a comfy walk, they have a spongy rubber outsole that is flexible. The inner part is a little padded to offer excellent comfort to your legs as well. This is because you don’t want to be dealing with other pains as you already have the back pains which is enough for you.
These Sanuk shoes are basically sandals but are designed to give extra protection by making them covered using a casual hemp fabric. To ensure that you also have a lasting service of the shoes, they are made with trendy raw edges which offer sturdy joints.
To be able to wear them quickly, they have elastic gores that will give a quick and flexible entry. The outsole is traction enhanced providing fast and steady steps without slipping and endangering your baby. The only issue to be worried about when using them is the fact that they will shrink when exposed to too much sunlight.
|Sanuk Women's Donna Hemp Slip-On,Natural,9 M US||611 Reviews||$55.00 $54.95||Buy on Amazon|
- The heel is perfectly sized for pregnant women’s feet
- It can be worn all year round
- The heel and the platform are rightly measured to offer necessary size for pregnant women’s feet
- The rubber sole is lasting and durable
- It has a slip-on and elastic cover for a quick and easy entry
- They shrink when exposed to sunlight for long hours
- Synthetic sole
- Suede footbed liners
- EVA outsole
- Birkenstock High Arch
As a pregnant woman, the need for shoes that will distribute your weight will be very necessary. Shoes like the Women’s Arizona sandals will fit you as the best pregnancy shoes should. They are made of leather with two thick straps with a sturdy cork footbed. This is all done to make sure that you feel very comfortable.
These shoes are made by a company that has been active since 1774, and you can trust their shoes because of their vast experience. The leather, cork and buckle will conform to the shape of your feet and make it distribute your weight evenly. This will give you and your baby optimal support as you walk around the house or on the sidewalks.
The upper covers of these shoes are made of less processed leather that offers good touch; they are also breathable and durable. The outsole, on the other hand, is lightweight and flexible which makes it good for absorbing impact and can be repaired. The only issue to be worried about when buying these shoes is the fact that there are some counterfeit models available on the market.
|Birkenstock Women's Arizona Birko-Flo Black Sandals - 40 M EU||38 Reviews||$88.88 from $69.47||Buy on Amazon|
- It is unisex and made of leather which makes it durable
- Wicks away moisture using the suede footbed liners
- Eva outsole is flexible and lightweight which makes it suitable for shock absorption and repair
- It features Birkenstock high arch which is useful in the distributing weight
- The Birkenstock high arch is a substantial cork, and the jute anchorage system conforms to the shape of everybody’s footprint
- Requires extra keenness as there are a lot of fake shoes of this brand circulating on the market
- Goat Fur
- Rubber sole
- Cow hair vamp
- Sheepskin footbed
- Merino wool lining
Even when pregnant, you shouldn’t be left out of the fashion world. The need for shoes like the Kola II will give you that fashionable look you always had before getting pregnant. They are made using natural furs that offer great comfort, warmth and look. What’s more, they feature a soft goat fur upper having a cozy lining of wool that will keep you feeling and looking fabulous the entire season.
For pregnant women like you, stability is the key here. With the Kola II, you will not have to worry about slipping or losing stability. They are made with a rubber sole offering a good amount of traction for a confident step when conditions get a little slippery.
These shoes bring out comfort and contemporary style in a manner that is geared towards helping you walk around with confidence. The material is also lasting and durable. The process of putting on these shoes is also hassle-free.
|BEARPAW KOLA II 2 10" BOOT WHITE/BROWN GOAT FUR FEATHER SHEEPSKIN US WOMEN SIZES (9)||610 Reviews||$140.00 from $69.30||Buy on Amazon|
- Putting on these shoes won’t be a hassle for you
- Has a right arch measurement that will fit pregnant women
- Made of natural fur which offers warmth, beauty and comfort
- The rubber sole is durable and good for support and stability when walking
- The merino wool lining can be quickly washed and will regain its original status
- Some will come with the white fur firm and stiff which makes them unattractive
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures 2.38 inches from the arch
- Heel measures 1 inch
- Foot-flattering and airy low-cut vamp
This is one of the best pregnancy shoes worth being in your shoe wardrobe. Crafted from soft and lightweight material, Kadee flat shoes are good for you as they have an airy and a foot-flattening low-cut vamp. These are some of the shoes with the best traction, and therefore you should not worry about sliding while having them on your feet.
Included in these shoes are also some bumpy footbeds that are designed to massage your feet. Flat shoes can be good for pregnant women as they are good at distributing weight and offering low back relief. With these shoes, you can be sure that your weight will be evenly distributed and you won’t suffer from back pains.
These shoes are suitable for casual wear and have ground-gripping outsole for quick and fast steps as you do your shopping routines while wearing them. The shafts measure 2.38 inches from the arch which makes them suitable for expectant women with flat feet. The heels also measure approximately 1 inch making them perfect for comfort.
|crocs Women's Kadee Ballet Flat,Black/Black,8 M US||4289 Reviews||$29.99 $20.98||Buy on Amazon|
- It has a flat design which makes it safe for pregnant women
- It lacks ties and straps for a hassle free and quick putting on
- Features a foot-flattering and airy low-cut vamp which massages the feet
- High shaft measurement from the arch which offers good support and benefits when walking
- The sole has excellent traction for maximum support when taking strides
- Offers uneven support which may lead to foot pain
There are so many benefits that you can reap from just wearing the best pregnancy shoes besides just comfort and support. It is every woman’s dream to end the nine months and deliver safely. It is by being keen on the kind of shoes you buy that will give good results. We hope that our reviews have been helpful.
We would like to recommend Performance Women’s Walk Slip-on Walking shoes for you. They are fashionable shoes with a slip-on design. They have no laces and straps that will require you to bend down low. To ensure that you have a comfortable walk on them, they are cushioned and have Goimpulse sensors that give a responsive feedback on impact.
When it comes to the material, you will not have to worry as the material used to construct it is promising and will last longer. These shoes will also be ideal for doing your health walks as they also offer the best traction. You can, however, use any of the other shoe brands as discussed above and everything will just be perfect.
Which pregnancy shoes are you using at the moment? Have you ever used any of the pregnancy shoe brands discussed in this article? If you have, how could you describe the performance of the shoes? Which brand are you planning to buy next time? Do you have another pregnancy shoe brand that you would like us to review next time? Do not hesitate to inform us about it and we can have it in our next article.