How To Buy The Best Hands-free Pumping Bra In 2018
With the demanding normal life routines, moms might not find time to express their milk using their hands. Most of them will need the best hands-free pumping bras to do this work while they attend to other things.
You might be in the office, and with the help of these best hands-free pumping bras, you will be able to multitask be it answering phone calls, using the computer or writing down anything. In short, these bras will help you do endless things.
There are hundreds of hands-free pumping bras on the market today. The saddest thing is that only a few of them will give you a good pumping time experience. You need one that you will not have to hide behind your working desk when pumping.Instead, the best hands-free pumping bra should give you full confidence to be able to pump your milk without any fears or doubts. We fully understand that looking for the best bra is normally a headache. That’s why we have prepared a review of the five best hands-free pumping bras.
What To Consider When Planning To Buy The Best Hands-Free Pumping Bra
With a careful consideration of the above features and reviews, here are our best five hands-free pumping bras that will suit your choice.
**Below, you'll find our more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
#1 PumpEase Hands-free pumping bra
- No-stitch flange openings
- Fits any pump
- Hook and eye closure at the center
- Colorful and bold graphic designs
When it comes to expressing milk in a very convenient and easy way, PumpEase hands-free is the best. First, it made out of a soft fabric that is breathable and durable, and it is made using foam that can stretch for easy and lovely pumping sessions. You will hardly encounter any complications when using this device to express your milk.
You will not worry about purchasing a special kind of pump because this bra is made to fit any standard pumps readily available to you. It features patented flange openings that are not stitched that can fit almost any pump. The material itself is made of 88% polyester and 12% spandex which gives it a high performance for the pumping operation.It comes in beautiful colors and has bold graphic designs that are good for your baby’s visual stimulation. This is especially if you are feeding your baby on one side and on the other side you are expressing the milk. The only issue to be worried about when using this pumping bra is its thin and flimsy fabric that allows very minimal support.
|PumpEase hands-free pumping bra - Galaxie Black - M||762 Reviews||$40.00||Buy on Amazon|
- It is fashionable and will always blend well into your wardrobe
- The bold graphics and the colors on it according to pediatrics are good for visual stimulation of the baby
- Made with wide non-stitch flange openings that accommodate any standard pump
- The openings also cover a wide coverage
- It has an eye closure and a hook at the center for easy wearing of this bra and adjusting to fit
- It has a thin and flimsy fabric that provides minimal support
- 10 inch Velcro back panel
- Fits any pump brand
- Zip-in center panel
- Four layer slips
- 83% cotton and 17% spandex
With this most popular breast pump bra, you will have the complete freedom to do other duties be it in your office or at home. Let’s see how convenient it is. First, it has a patented design that is adjustable in size and uses Velcro for fitting different sizes of the breast.
Secondly, it is completely hands-free, you will not be distracted from your normal duties when using this hands-free pumping bra. This bra can firmly and securely hold the bra which will give you an opportunity to put your hands on other relevant work. The firm and secure fitting will also prevent spillage which may be messy.
Thirdly, the bra itself is made of 83 percent soft cotton and 17 percent spandex which makes it comfortable and durable. It is also seamless which makes it free of irritants. To ensure that you use it confidently without hiding behind the desks, it is made with four overlapping layers of fabric which provide a tight seal for bottles and a modest cover of your breasts.
|Simple Wishes Signature Hands Free Pumping Bra, Patented, Soft Pink, XS-Large||6782 Reviews||$37.63 $34.99||Buy on Amazon|
- Has an impeccable design that allows entirely hands-free operations
- Its 10 inch Velcro back panel makes it to be fully adjustable for a perfect fit
- Works with different brands of pumps like Medela, Philips AVENT, Bellema, Spectra Baby and Evenflo
- It has a zip-in center panel which gives room for side to side movement of around 1 inch for a proper setting of the pump flanges
- It is machine washable and provides complete privacy with the four-way layering slip system
- The Velcro is prone to get worn off
- Pumping and breastfeeding bra
- Wide flange openings
- Extra bra strap
- Adjustable bra
- Use Velcro straps
- Compatible with various pumps
It was invented by a breast feeding mum whose breast pumping time was being closely monitored by her boss. To make things work faster, she invented Pump strap pumping bra. This is a multi-purpose bra that will make you multitask. It can be used as pumping bra or a nursing bra.
It is available in different sizes from XXS-Xs to L, XL and XXL. It works will different kinds of breast pumps and is made of neoprene and nylon. With an extensive opening, the pump strap will allow you connect the flanges and will also be helpful when pumping on one side and breastfeeding on the other side. If you cannot use the wide opening, you can still lower the nursing side so that it can act as a “shelf” support.
It comes with pump straps that will help you position the flanges with ease. This strap is fully adjustable which makes it perfect for resizing and fitting. The straps are also good for support as they hold the pump in place while you attend to other things.
This best hands-free pumping bra’s straps are somehow heavy and not very flexible, that is the only drawback to be worried about when buying this product.
|Pump Strap Hands Free Pumping Bra and Nursing – Compression Breastpump Bra||783 Reviews||$32.99||Buy on Amazon|
- It is a dual functioning bra. You can use it as pumping bra or a breast feeding bra
- It is adjustable and will fit different sizes of breasts from XXS to XXL
- It has a pump strap that will hold the flanges and the bottles firmly without leakages
- It has a Velcro closure which offers a firm support and quick dressing and undressing
- Works with most of the pump brands
- The strap is heavy and not flexible
#4 Bravado Designs Women’s Clip Hands-Free Pumping Bra
- 49% cotton, 32% modal and 19% spandex
- Pending design
- Figure 8 opening design
- Soft and breathable
- Nursing bra attachment B-Clips
Are you looking for a hand's free pumping bra that you need not remove your top or nursing bra when expressing the milk? With this bravado designs hands-free pumping bra, you will just need to attach it to your nursing bra using the B-clips. It also gives an option to breastfeed on one side and pump on the other side.
For a perfect connection of the flanges and holding of the milk bottles in an upright position, it has a patent pending figure 8 opening and design. The material used to make this bra is soft and breathable which makes everything hygienic and safe.
What’s more, this best hands-free pumping bag is capable of holding the milk bottles in an upright position hence preventing any cases of leakages or spills. This is made possible because of the elastic reinforced figure 8 opening present on this product.The only issue to be worried about when buying this pumping bra is that it has a smaller size and is also very thin. This might make it uncomfortable to be used by people who need somehow bigger sized bras.
|Bravado Designs Women's Maternity Clip and Pump Hands-Free Nursing Bra Accessory, Dove Heather, M||358 Reviews||$30.00 from $29.99||Buy on Amazon|
- It can be attached securely to a nursing bra using the B-clips
- Fits on top of a nursing bra. No need to remove your nursing bra
- The pending figure 8 opening is made for easy breast shield insertion and removal
- The elastic reinforced figure 8 opening also holds milk bottles in an upright position preventing spills and leakages
- It also has an option of breastfeeding on one side and pumping on the other side
- The material is soft and breathable which leaves it good on your skin
- The size is too small and thin
#5 Rumina Essential Relaxed Pump & Nurse Nursing Bra
- 90% cotton and 10% spandex
- Made in the USA
- Folding layers
- Nurse and pumping bra
If you are newly in postpartum, this one is for you. It has a soft and supportive material that stretches nicely as your body changes through the third trimester and engorgement. To protect your skin from irritation, it has a pull over design.
For pumping, it has a patented hands-free feature which will allow you to quickly insert the flanges with ease. You will need not extra straps or accessories. For an increase in milk supply, nursing and pumping should be done simultaneously which is why this pumping bra is the best as it allows both. For breast feeding while pumping, just pump on one side and then lower the cap on the other and feed your baby.
What also makes this bra unique is that it doesn’t have a hole for flanges which is good for keeping your nipples unseen. Instead of an opening, it has layers of the seam which you will use to cover the flanges once they are set.
What’s more, you can comfortably wear this best hands-free pumping bra both during the day and at night without worrying about getting irritated. It is also durable because is made of a blend of cotton and spandex mixed at the perfect ratios to result in an entirely durable material.One thing that might disappoint most users is how the stitching of this bra was done. Honestly speaking, they need to pull up their socks in as far as the stitching of this bra is done.
|Essential Relaxed Pump&Nurse Nursing Bra with built in hands-free pumping bra - Nude, L||1377 Reviews||from $28.00||Buy on Amazon|
- One can pump and nurse with this bra
- Can be worn every day and night without getting irritations
- It has the soft and moderate support that works best for postpartum moms
- Your nipples will not be exposed since it does not have holes. Instead, it has layers that can be folded after inserting the flanges
- The “no-hole” hands-free make also fosters suction and support
- The stitching of this bra is poorly done
Having the best hands-free pumping bra is slowly becoming an essential need and not a luxury for moms on the go in the current society. It will really help you in multitasking efficiently so that you can be more productive. This is why it is crucial to be on the right track when it comes to getting one for your personal use.
With the above-reviewed products, we believe you have found one that will best suit you. In a nutshell, you will require the best hands-free pumping bra that will prove to be functional and convenient. One like the PumpEase Hands-free pumping bra will be ideal for you and highly recommended. This is because it is made with a soft fabric that is breathable and durable; it is also made with foam that can stretch for smooth and lovely pumping sessions.
It is made to fit any standard pump. It features patented flange openings that are not stitched and can fit almost any pump. The material itself is made of 88% polyester and 12% spandex which gives it a high performance for pumping use. Who doesn’t like anything that appeals to the eye? This bra has beautiful colors and bold graphic designs that are suitable for your baby’s visual stimulation.Have you ever used any of the products that we included in our review? If yes then which one was it and how was its performance? Which pumping bra are you planning to buy next from the five that we just discussed? Do you believe there is a particular brand of pumping bras that should make appear in our next review article? You can inform us about it by sending your feedback via the comment section availed below.